Butterfinger Cookies will be your new favorite cookie! Crispy cookies filled with chopped Butterfingers, how can you resist?
The moment I saw this recipe I knew it would be one I would try here on the Vintage Recipe Tin. Butterfingers are our favorite candy bar in our house. I’ve made a Butterfinger pie before and we LOVED that. That’s another recipe I’ll have to share here. These cookies turn out crisp and the Butterfinger melts into the cookies. In fact the melted bits the hit the baking sheet caramelize. SOOO good.
I usually make an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie for my husband when he goes hunting. He has requested that I do a batch of these Butterfinger cookies as well! I won’t mind making them, because I love them too. I hope you enjoy this recipe. I will be back next week with more recipes. Be sure to follow me on YouTube to be the first to see my latest recipe.
- 2/3 cup salted butter, softened
- 1.5 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 Butterfinger bars (1.9 oz. bars, the standard size bar)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the butter and sugar into a large bowl and blend together with a hand mixer until combnined. Add the eggs and blend until combined.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to the wet mixture and mix with the hand mixer until just combined, scrape down the sides of the bowl if necessary with a spatula.
- Cut the butterfingers up into small pieces and add to the cookie batter, fold them into the batter by hand with a spatula.
- Drop the dough onto a baking sheet, I used a small scoop for this. Bake the cookies 12 at a time for 12-14 minutes or until they are lightly browned. Let cool on rack for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.