Deli Pasta Salad
Homemade deli style pasta salad! So easy to make for a fraction of the cost.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 16 oz. rotini tri-colored pasta
- 1.5 cups thinly sliced hard salami
- 3.8 oz. can black olives
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1.5 cup Zesty Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (the kind from a green shaker bottle)
Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain in a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain well.
Add the drained pasta to a large bowl and add remaining ingredients. Stir well. Cover pasta with a lid or plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving or longer.
Serve and enjoy!
If you can't find hard salami in the sausage form, buy already sliced salami and into strips.
Full fat or fat-free Italian dressing can be used in this recipe (or any other oil based dressing).
Calories: 340kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 865mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 12.9mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1.1mg